Creative Learning Academy

We are a Christian eclectic/unschooling/homeschooling family trying to get along in the world without becoming part of it.

Monday, December 20, 2004

Well I think I am ready for this new adventure!

I am excited to be doing this and hope my inexperience doesn't show too much. I am writing this while the kids play in their rooms and Kevin(my dh) is gone getting firewood.

We try extremely hard to live as cheaply as we can as we never seem to have enough money. We have a wood stove that provides all of our heat. Despite it being -6 outside the house is fairly toasty. Poor Kevin, however, I am sure is a bit frosty!

I am hoing to get a chance to do a little Christmas shopping today. The kids were given money by a cousin and want to hit the Dollar Tree to use it up. I think they hope to use it to by presents for others which I find very sweet.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home