Creative Learning Academy

We are a Christian eclectic/unschooling/homeschooling family trying to get along in the world without becoming part of it.

Monday, December 20, 2004

Well I told my sister about this blog so now I HAVE to do it!

My family is very ummm.... SPECIAL. I am the baby so that stinks. But only because I would like to have the wisdom the older ones have. I have three brothers-Randy, Terry, and Roger(he died when I was almost 11). I also have three sisters--Cindy, Angel, and Connie. There are lots of kids born to them as well and I LOVE being an aunt.

I am fortunate to be able to live near most of my family. We get together a lot at my parents house to have meals and play games. I of course ALWAYS win! Not really--I never do!!!!

I hope that my kids will be blessed enough when they are grown to be able to have that kind of relationship with us and each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home