Creative Learning Academy

We are a Christian eclectic/unschooling/homeschooling family trying to get along in the world without becoming part of it.

Monday, December 20, 2004

Wow the stuff you can get done if you really try.

I didn't have to babysit for Jeremiah today so I decided it was time to get rolling on some of the things I put off too long. I scrubbed my floors on my hands and knees until they were finally clean. At least I know they are clean. My kitchen floor needs some new covering as we have some tears in linoleum here and there. I also got a couple loads of laundry done and dusted some shelves.

Both of the kids got to help make some more Christmas goodies. Becca made peanut butter cookies and Zack made chocolate chip cookies. They did nearly everything themselves. I just assisted when needed. Now the trick will be keeping them out of the cookies until Christmas.

I like to give platters of goodies to family and friends. MY family is big but so is Kevin's. He is the eighth of nine kids. We live very near many of them as well. TOO near actually but that too is another story.

Kevin and Roy(his bil) have come home with one load of wood and have left to get another. We are getting quite a pile of wood. My brother Terry helped us get a bunch of wood off of his property. What a blessing that was! He even hauled it with his tractor. I made him a loaf of bread but that doesn't even scratch the surface of thanking him!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home