Creative Learning Academy

We are a Christian eclectic/unschooling/homeschooling family trying to get along in the world without becoming part of it.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

My girl's day-out!

Wow hard to believe but true--I got to go to Alpena with my best friend Crystal. We used to do this on occasion and would have a blast but like I said yesterday due to busy motherhood, crazy schedules, sickness, etc.. we haven't done this in forever. Where did we go? We-the big spenders we are-hit the Salvation Army, the library, and Dollar Tree!!! Oh and we did go through and order from the dollar menu at McDonalds. lol We did have a great time though and are determined to do this more often.

I got home just in time to babysit Jeremiah. I unloaded the goodies I bought and books found at the library. Zack's Star Wars book was in much to his delight. He is also happy with the spy book he had on hold. There was and "Animal Ark" book on the free table that I grabbed for Becca. The movies this time were Kevin-oriented. So I have a fairly happy family at the moment.

I guess I need to get off this thing since I still haven't decided on supper yet. Sometimes I miss the old days when we had more money and could order pizza. Man has it been a long time!

ttfn


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home