Creative Learning Academy

We are a Christian eclectic/unschooling/homeschooling family trying to get along in the world without becoming part of it.

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Wow am I ever tired!

What a day! I have been on the run I think most of the day. I went to Crystal's and we ran to a church in the neighborhood to pick up some stuff they had there for her. Then I went to my parent's house to pick up a few things. My aunt and uncle were there and then shortly after they left another uncle and a cousin showed up. I was there much longer than I expected. I came home and did a bit of cleaning as well as some Christmas wrapping. Then after fixing supper for the fmaily I ended up going to Wal-Mart. I had to get some groceries and stuff for Christmas Eve. I also wanted to pick up a few things on the list that Kevin wanted--lined leather gloves and wool socks. Wal-Mart was sold out of both. ughh.... Anyway I got in line a 9:50 p.m. and did not get to check out until 10:30 p.m. That was just WAY TOO LONG for me to wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home