Creative Learning Academy

We are a Christian eclectic/unschooling/homeschooling family trying to get along in the world without becoming part of it.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Busy day!!!

Today I had to get some housework done. I am really pretty much done with all my sorting and separating. I had an appointment in Alpena so I went--all alone. I didn't take the kids with me. I dropped some more stuff off at Salvation Army and then headed over to the hospital for my diabetes ed appointment. Pari-the dietician-was fairly impressed with me and said that I don't need to go back unless I want to! If I need something I am supposed to give her a call! YEAH!!!!!!

After that I ran over to the doctor's office where I had to pick up a prescription. Then I went to Wal-Mart to fill the prescription and to pick up a few groceries. I had to kind of rush to get home.

I fixed a quick supper and then Kevin dropped Becca and I off at Cindy's while him and Zack went over to visit with Dad. Cindy had her Tastefully Simple party and we got to try some yummy things. I ordered a couple different things.

Then we came home! Now I'm chillin' a bit before I go to bed!! TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home