Creative Learning Academy

We are a Christian eclectic/unschooling/homeschooling family trying to get along in the world without becoming part of it.

Friday, January 21, 2005

Freaky Friday

My sweet Becca came to snuggle with me this mornig after Kevin left for work. She still likes to sleep in my bed and even though she is eight I like it too!:) We always have anice little chat before we both doze off to sleep and then I rub her back and she is soon snoring away (that she gets from her daddy!). I am finally back to being able to sleep all night in bed--before my shoulder just wouldn't allow it!

The kids and I ran to Hillman. We had to put money in the bank to pay the light bill and then get some gas. We also hit the library. Zack was able to find the second book in the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy that he couldn't find yesterday. He was also able to get the first movie in the series. Becca picked out "Freaky Friday" for herself and I snagged a couple I thought that Kevin would like.

We even had time to stop and chat with Crystal a bit. Steve went back to work this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home