Creative Learning Academy

We are a Christian eclectic/unschooling/homeschooling family trying to get along in the world without becoming part of it.

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Hmm...looks like a repeat of last year...

Crystal and Steve and kids were supposed to come over today for "Christmas" but never showed up. They don't have a phone so I couldn't call to see what the deal was or anything. Finally I got an email from her, at the library, saying they couldn't come because their car quit on them. So maybe we will get another chance before Easter? Hopefully!!!!

We watched Jeremiah today too. He got here about 1:30. He is still sick but seems a bit better than before. Keep him in your prayers. Bridget got her apartment so I won't be babysitting for a whole lot longer. I will really miss seeing Jeremiah but I think it will also be nice. I didn't realize how imporatant the freedom I have gained with the kids getting older was to me! I like to be able to pick up and go and not be stuck to a schedule!

Mom invited us over for supper tomorrow. Kevin is going to go ice fishing with Roy and Travis and Ashley. Still working out the car situation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home