Creative Learning Academy

We are a Christian eclectic/unschooling/homeschooling family trying to get along in the world without becoming part of it.

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

My life as a dummy....

Well we went to the library today after my other appointment. Kevin drove us again. The kids didn't get as long in the library as they would've liked but they did get to go. AND considering yesterday they are really lucky. We did find the "missing book" though on the shelf like I suspected. I was very relieved.

AND in other news...lol I had my appointment with the Diabetes educator/dietician today. She is really nice. Well after talking to her and reviewing my history and life and everything else, she has put me on insulin. Yay! I am not happy about this but what can I do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home