Creative Learning Academy

We are a Christian eclectic/unschooling/homeschooling family trying to get along in the world without becoming part of it.

Thursday, December 30, 2004

I hope that today ends soon!

I am really tired again today. I don't know what my deal is. I am going to assume that it is something medical! lol It couldn't be that I'm not getting enough sleep! Oh well I will get to go to bed soon!

Today was another babysitting day. Jeremiah was pretty good too! He had me laughing pretty hard earlier. He is 2 1/2 years old so you never know what to expect! He was watching me slice potatoes in to a pan for supper and asked me what I was doing. I said to him "slicing taters. Can you say taters?" He said,"taters". Good. "Now can you say potatoes?" "Potatoes" Now here is the clincher--I said to him "Can you say 'I'm cute'?" He took a long look at me and then said "You aren't cute!" I cracked up! What could I say--he's right!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today Kevin has decided is his day to celebrate New Years Eve! So he has been doing that for most of the day here and there. He went out and checked up on Roy who was out ice fishing. I'm not sure if he caught anything or not.

Steve, Crystal and the kids stopped here for a bit. Crystal used the computer to check her emails and Steve made a phone call. They were on their way to Wal-Mart. It wasn't until hours later that Jeremiah found Crystal's wallet! They have no phone so that I can call them and by the time I realized we had the thing it was after dark and they can't drive their car after dark due to a headlight problem. But I will run it over to them tomorrow. HOPEFULLY! The roads are getting dreadfully slippery since its raining!

Well guess I'm going to get off here and take care of my family. TTFN

Happy Birthday to Kevin's Mom!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home