Creative Learning Academy

We are a Christian eclectic/unschooling/homeschooling family trying to get along in the world without becoming part of it.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Went to my parent's house today.

Kevin dropped the kids and I off at Mom and Dad's house for a while. We were there for lunch.
We had chicken sandwiches and other good stuff.
The kids were pretty good there. No major fighting! Praise God!!!

Angel stopped there too. She didn't have too much to say. Her and Mom gossiped about work. Mom is no longer working but will be able to get disability I am sure. She has some physical/health problems that will make working nearly impossible if not also dangerous for her!

Anyway Kevin enjoyed himself celebrating Roy's birthday.

I watched Jeremiah for Bridget when I got home!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Roy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home