Creative Learning Academy

We are a Christian eclectic/unschooling/homeschooling family trying to get along in the world without becoming part of it.

Monday, January 03, 2005

Moving around a bit but still really sore.

Today I am feeling a bit better. I still don't want to do much but we are going to go grocery shopping and to the library. Kevin is driving since I just can't do it!
I sure hope that the kids are able to help me out a bit. We need groceries SO badly ut I just haven't felt like going.
I sure hope that we will locate a book that shows up still on my library card. I am sure we turned it in. It is just a Berenstain Bear book. Oh well--it shouldn't cost too much to replace if it truely is lost.
Well guess I need to get off here and get ready to go. BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home