Creative Learning Academy

We are a Christian eclectic/unschooling/homeschooling family trying to get along in the world without becoming part of it.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

An enjoyable and quiet weekend...

We had tons of snow yesterday that kept us at home. I had thought perhaps the kids and I could go craft with Crystal but instead I spend the afternoon and evening on the internet! But not before making everyone homemade chicken noodle soup. My family seems to love this so I try to make it when I can.

Today has been a really lazy day. I enjoyed a yummy breakfast by Kevin--applesauce&cinnamon pancakes, sausage, and fried eggs. We also had chocolate milk! Kevin is a sweetheart and most Sundays will make us a good breakfast. Afterwards we sat and chatted about lots of things. So many things can be discussed in a short time! We enjoyed listening to our WOW cd while we ate.

Then after dishes, we sat around. Some of us played video games, watched movies, read, etc... I looked through some cookbooks. I printed off a bunch of papers last night to read by Sandra Dodd. www.sandradodd.com She has a lot of interesting thoughts on unschooling. I have been absorbing tons of things lately and have really thought a lot!!!!!!!! Not use to thinking so much!

I made Banquet pot pies for supper. They were good. We haven't had those in forever. Travis and Ashley were here to eat too.

Well I guess I'll say goodbye for now. Happy blogging and bye!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home